Hanie is an experienced management and organizational development professional, with over 20 years’ experience in conceptualizing, developing, and managing organizational effectiveness, career management, talent development and human resource outsourcing.
She brings her skills, experience, clarity and empathy to your needs in these areas:
• Career management
• Design of experiential learning solutions
• Youth/graduate/community up skilling for employability and entrepreneurship
• Courageous Conversations for performance and conflict management
• Talent development
• Cross-cultural communication and engagement
• Team dynamics
• Organizational effectiveness
Named as the top 43 inspirational LinkedIn icons in Malaysia to follow by Marketing In Asia online magazine. (2018) . One of the Co Founders of Top Voices Malaysia, a group of 50 most influential people on LinkedIn Malaysia.
Hanie began her career with the establishment of her first business at the age of 18. Over the next 20 years, she went on to co-own, operate, and manage businesses in the restaurant, food service, entertainment, hospitality, consulting, and training industries. In 2001, through a business platform that catered exclusively to the hospitality, entertainment, and service industries, Hanie grew her company from humble beginnings to a multi-million Ringgit business.
Hanie has a great passion for charitable causes. She is a participant in several nation-building projects related to women, single mothers and youth talent capacity building, and she contributes her time to providing training and motivational workshops to help these groups achieve success. Her programs focus on helping them to identify their ready, marketable skills and to get them to use all available opportunities to move forward.
Utilizing her background in OD and L&D, Hanie has been involved in several change management initiatives within the PLCs and public sectors in Malaysia. With a highly skilled team of IR experts and psychologists, she is also working with several organizations and private clients to support their career management activities.
She consults, delivers workshops, facilitates sessions, speaks on career management, youth, women, entrepreneurship, human resources, and cross-cultural communication. Hanie also coaches clients in “career conversations”, a program she developed to help job seekers find clarity in their career management.
She is familiar with the use of various psychometric and assessment tools such as Emergenetics, ESP (Emergenetics Selection Program), MBTI, DISC, Hogan Assessments, The Birkman Method, and Holland Codes (RIASEC) among others to support the various needs of clients.
• Certified StratPad Business Coach
• Certified Emergenetics Associate & Consultant
• Certified Pearson BTEC Level 5 Qualification in Business Assessor and Internal Verifier
• Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Coaching , Global Leadership Assessment (GLA360) professional, (current)
• Master in Business Administration, double accreditation from MAHSA University and Anglia Ruskin University of UK, (current)
• Industry Advisory Board, School of Business, Monash University Malaysia
• Industry Advisory Panel, Taylor’s Business School, Taylor’s University
• Industry External Course Review Panel, Monash University Malaysia
• Industry Dragon Panel, School of Business, Monash University Malaysia
• Mentor, APEC Women in Transportation, Ministry of Transport, Malaysia
• Panelist/Mentor, LinkedIn Local Malaysia
• Chairman, Resident Association, Bandar Seri Coalfields 2017-2018
• Executive Director & General Manager, Dragonfire Corporate Solutions Sdn Bhd
• Co-Founder, Dragonfire Academy
• Adjunct Lecturer, University Technology Petronas
Connect with her On LinkedIn